Has your solicitor overcharged you for legal fees?
We deal with legal costs in relation to a wide variety of cases, and in a variety of situations.
If your case falls into one of the categories shown below then click on the relevant link and it will take you straight to the appropriate page.
If it does not however, please contact us via this page beneath the category links.
We can help –
- If you are concerned about your own solicitor’s fees in a case that does not fall into one of the above categories
- If you are being sued by your former solicitor for outstanding fees
- If you have lost a case and been ordered to pay the other side’s costs
- If you have won a case as a litigant in person, and the other side has been ordered to pay your costs
- In any other case involving solicitors’ bills or any other aspect of legal costs
You can see some of the wins that we have had in miscellaneous cases here.
We can act either on an hourly rate or a “no win, no fee” basis depending on the particular circumstances.
If you would like us to check your legal fees please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: